How to setup and install dlinkrouter.local router
In this article we will discuss How to setup and install dlinkrouter.local router. New D-link wifi routers have made it easy for the users to setup and install dlinkrouter.local router. With the help of new and responsive web-based user management system, users can now easily get into the wifi router and do the necessary settings. Before we get started with the D-link wifi router setup, we would like to tell you that setting up a D-link wifi router is very easy and simple. You can setup and install your D-link wifi router within a few minutes. All you have to do is just follow the instructions carefully as written.
- D-link physical setup
This phase is the very first phase in the D-link physical setup. You will be required to hook up your D-link wifi router with the ISP modem using RJ45 Ethernet cable. For further instructions, look below:
- Take out the D-link wifi router from the packing box and place it near your existing cable or ISP modem.
- Now turn off your cable modem and set it up physically to the D-link router using an Ethernet cable. You only have to use RJ45 Ethernet cable for this sort of physical setup.
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the D-link DIR-819 wireless router and another end into the existing modem.
- Attach the power cable to your D-link wifi router and plug it into the nearby power socket. Make sure both devices are turned ON.
- D-link sign in
As you are done connecting both devices, it’s time to get inside the router in order to configure it with the modem’s settings so that the internet could be accessed.
- Now you need to go to your computer or take your tab in your hand, and open an internet browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, or Apple Safari.
- Type the default web address of your D-link wifi router i.e., dlinkrouter.local into the address bar of the internet browser and click Go or Submit.
- Now you will see the Dlinkrouter local login page on your screen asking you to enter the login credentials of your device i.e., username and password.
- Dlinkrouter.local router setup
In this phase, you will be required to configure the internet settings and wireless settings of your device.
- Once you are done with the dlinkrouter.local login process, you need to start with the D-link wifi setup process.
- As you are inside your D-link DIR-819 router, you need to locate the Quick Setup.
- Click the Quick Installation or Quick Setup tab and the D-link wifi setup wizard will launch.
- Now you need to detect the internet connection on your D-link wifi router. You can do this either by Automatic or manual process
- For manual process, you will need to enter PPPoE username and password given to you by your internet provider
- Once you successfully detect the internet connection on your D-link DIR-819 wifi router, proceed with the wireless configuration.
- After this, confirm your D-link DIR-819 wifi router’s wireless credentials. Make sure you keep a note of these credentials so that you don’t forget them.
- Click Save in order to make the router configure new settings.
In this post, we discuss dlinkrouter.local router setup process. We hope you got to learn how to setup and install dlinkrouter.local router. These were some of the simple and easy instructions, but you will have to follow the instructions very carefully. In case you see any issue coming up on your D-link wifi router, feel free to contact us or chat with us.